29 December 2017

Bye Bitch



As my father used to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"  That pretty much sums up how I feel about 2017.

But let's not dwell on the past twelve months of hospitals, doctors, and Chemo-Poison infusions.  Because that, my friends, is in the past!!!

Ringing the bell on my way out of the clinic - this time its really the last time!

I'm starting 2018 with every reason to believe I am cancer free.  (There's apparently no way to really tell, but I'm just gonna go with the "cancer free" thing.)   There are still a couple of other medical things that I'll have to do in the New Year, but none of them involve poison.  #winning

Every single doctor appointment, every surgery, every chemo appointment, every trip to the ER, and all of the late night "fuck this; just fuck this shit" meltdowns, he was there by my side.  

 To love; to being alive; to perseverance; to new adventures; to justice; to furry companions; and to health!  Happy New Year!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2018.

    ReplyDelete